Modern desktop and device management is a much more efficient method of deploying new Windows desktop’s to your workforce without the need for traditional OS imaging and physically handling the hardware. Simply configure, license, deliver the desktop to the user, and sign-in. Windows Autopilot will take care of the rest be provisioning polices, profiles, and apps to the desktop and enabling the user to get to work almost immediately. Your organization will save an inordinate amount of time by streamlining the desktop provisioning process and can focus on the more important issues of the day.
How it Works
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager Autopilot configuration for up to 2 deployment profiles
- Azure AD custom branding
- Hardware ID registration with Deployment Service
- Deploy Office 365 ProPlus through Microsoft Endpoint Manager deployment
- Up to 5 additional .msi, .appx, appxbundle, .msix, and .msixbundle LOB apps deployment
- Up to 5 Windows 11 device configuration Profiles
- Security, VPN, Wi-Fi, encryption, other
- Up to 3 Windows 11 device compliance policies
- Up to 3 software update rings for Windows servicing
- Up to 4 hours Admin training
- Demo Autopilot Reset
- Up to 10 Windows 11 devices
Enabling’s Change Management & Adoption practice leverages a proven strategy for driving user adoption of Windows 11. The guided Windows 11 adoption experience offers a combination of planning, communication, training and reinforcement of user behaviors to optimize return on investment.