Productivity and teamwork are fundamental to build resilience for your people, teams, and organization.
Learn how to empower people to be more productive and secure as they adapt to new ways of working with Microsoft 365.
With this two-day workshop, we’ll show you how you can use Microsoft technologies to:
- Provide meeting and collaboration experiences
to connect teams remotely and onsite.
- Secure your business with technology you can trust.
- Consolidate to one cost-effective solution to simplify IT management and reduce spending.
Evaluate your secure work from anywhere options and business implications
The goal is to envision and enable the scenarios that are relevant to you
Two-day workshop leaves you with a concrete deployment plan, timelines, and next actions
Why you should attend
We’ll discuss the scenarios available with Microsoft 365 to enable secure work from anywhere. We’ll evaluate your options and leave you with a concrete deployment plan and next steps.
This two-day workshop is focused on identifying secure work from anywhere scenarios that align to your business needs and address the following:
Envision secure work from anywhere
Understand the customer objectives and envision your priority scenarios.
Develop a plan to implement Microsoft Teams and foundational security for users, devices, apps, and data.
Activation and adoption planning
Define a plan including risks and mitigations for a successful deployment and adoption.
What to expect
Teamwork and collaboration are fundamental to build resilience for your people, teams, and organization. Our goal is to empower people to be productive and secure as they adapt to new ways of working with Microsoft 365.
We’ll work with you to:
- Understand your secure work from anywhere goals and objectives.
- Envision priority scenarios with a customer immersion experience.
- Define existing and desired work from anywhere scenarios.
- Identify potential blockers and challenges.
- Engage in an environmental and workload analysis.
- Provide a list of actionable recommendations to implement hybrid identity, Microsoft Teams, and security.
- Develop a joint action plan based key results, recommendations, and next steps.
- Provide a Microsoft Teams and Security Adoption kit, including end user training, workload introductions, and support resources.
We’ll customize the workshop based on your organization’s needs
Who should attend
The workshop is intended for decision-makers such as:
- C-Suite business decision makers
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Chief Security Officer (CSO)
- IT security
- IT compliance
- Data governance
- IT operations