With cyber security resources in high demand, small to midsize organizations often lack the time and bandwidth to deploy and keep security systems updated. Meanwhile, ransomware cybercrimes are on the rise, and cyber insurance requirements are tightening.
Enabling Technologies, a division of eGroup and 9-time Microsoft Partner of the Year Award winner, offers ThreatHunter Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) for organizations who wish to have ongoing support and monitoring of Intune, the Microsoft 365 E5 security stack, and Sentinel. Enabling has 24x7 security analysts who monitor, investigate, triage, and work with clients to resolve incidents within the environment. Our approach of combining managed Intune along with Managed xDR and Sentinel provides Complete Endpoint Protection.
What we’ll do:
|Rapidly activate and onboard Intune & Defender services||Monitor, detect, and respond to incidents, 24x7 ||Automate responses (using best practices, playbooks, and Sentinel SOAR)||Proactively hunt for trending threats ||Regularly tune Defender & SOAR settings to address the latest risks and best practices|
What you’ll receive:
- Regularly updated security settings that reduce risk and improve compliance
- 24x7 monitoring enables you to focus on other tasks rather than trying to scan logs
- Automated responses to minimize your involvement in reacting to incidents
- Peace of mind that your data is stored safely in your tenant, securely overseen by the Enabling Technologies team
- An improved security posture, without the need to hire, train and retain
- Secure, compliant endpoints and early insight into threats
- An extended team of experts who work to understand your business
When it comes to security, why not enlist an experienced partner?
Enabling Technologies engineers are highly experienced in working with the Microsoft security stack. We manage threat vectors through Azure Active Directory (AAD), Defender, Sentinel, and on-prem Operating System (OS) security.
“Just being reactive was untenable. We didn't have any visibility at all. Now, we're being proactive, and are much more scalable.” Chris Gielow, CIO, Viewpoint Software, Portland