Not long ago, managing data just meant dealing with documents and emails. Pervasive digital technology and the rapid shift to remote work have greatly expanded the information universe. Much of that data becomes stale or unused immediately after creation and contains information that could impose a compliance risk.
Address compliance risks head on
Protecting information—wherever it goes—is critical to ensuring trust and meeting compliance requirements. But first, you need to know what data you have, where it is, how it’s being used, and compliance risks that may exist.
The Protect & Govern Sensitive Data Workshop gives you the insights
you need to better discover, protect, and govern your corporate data.
As your business-critical data expands and your workforce shifts to remote work, having an integrated approach to mitigating and controlling privacy and regulatory risks is more important than ever.
By attending this workshop, our experts will work with you to:
- Document your compliance objectives and strategy including compliant Teams deployment and use
- Show how to understand, mitigate, and protect against potential privacy and regulatory risks from dark data
- Demonstrate ways to accelerate your compliance journey with the latest Microsoft technologies
- Provide actionable next steps based on your needs and objectives
Data Risk Check uncovers data that can cause a compliance risk
The Data Risk Check is the core activity of the Discover Sensitive Data workshop. The activity is spread out over several weeks to allow time to run on top of your cloud infrastructure and surface privacy and regulatory risks in organizational data. Data Risk Check leverages automated Microsoft 365 tools and services to discover data stored in the Microsoft Cloud and identify potential problem areas.
The automated discovery process will analyze your existing data for:
- Sensitive information and intellectual property
- Unused or “stale” data
- Riskful or suspicious activities
Protect & Govern Sensitive Data Workshop
|Data Risk Check||Compliance
and Next Steps