Microsoft Teams Calling with Phone System
Now more than ever, businesses need a modern voice solution that includes unified communication and teamwork. Calling in Teams provides seamless, collaborative experiences for employees, business partners, and customers. Supporting telephony solutions can be complex and involves networking, Microsoft 365 service deployment, number provisioning/porting, and device deployment. Enabling Technologies Managed Service has this specialized skill set to support this complex environment.
Teams with Voice Support
Supporting Microsoft Teams Calling with Phone system can be a significant challenge for any sized organization. Enabling Technologies Managed Services can provide the peace of mind to make sure your Teams with Voice solution is functioning at its best. We’ll provide support for direct routing, user provisioning, troubleshooting call quality issues, E911, Teams hardware patching, and top-tier technical troubleshooting of complex Teams issues.
Highly trained and certified professionals with years of unified communication experience.
Our support packages include vendor liaison service so we can work with your telcos, 3rd party software, and hardware vendors on your behalf
Backed By Microsoft
As a Microsoft Teams Gold Partner, we can escalate issues to Microsoft’s highest level of support.
- Office 365 Digest for Teams – Stay up to date on Microsoft changes
- Client Proposed Policy and Tenant Changes Review – Change Management
- Analytics and Reports Review – Customized reporting using Power BI
- Productivity and Adoption Review – Post project adoption and productivity score reviews
- Native Teams Device Upgrades – Enabling will patch native Teams hardware
- Teams Governance and Data Policies Review – Semi-annual gap analysis focused on Data Policies and Governance
- Office 365 Teams Tenant Review – Semi-annual review of MS Teams policies, configuration, etc.