Microsoft Teams Calling with Phone System
Now more than ever, businesses need a modern voice solution that includes unified communication and teamwork. Calling in Teams provides seamless, collaborative experiences for employees, business partners, and customers. Implementing telephony solutions can be complex and involves networking, O365 service deployment, number provisioning/porting, and device deployment. Enabling Technologies has this specialized skill set.
Teams Calling Workshop
A modular engagement to experience the vision for Microsoft Teams with Phone System capabilities and Advanced Communication scenarios. This workshop is designed to guide you through the process of a simplified enterprise voice solution with reliable, high-quality, integrated calling. Through ‘art of the possible’ demonstrations, use-case design, and deep-dive planning you will obtain actionable recommendations to deploy and adopt Microsoft Teams Calling with Phone system.
Gather information on the current environment and practices for calling
Evolution of Voice
Showcase modern calling capabilities powered by Microsoft Teams
Build The Plan
Build the plan for how to deploy and adopt Microsoft Teams Calling
- An evaluation of your current telephony and PBX needs
- Environmental and workload analysis, including existing infrastructure and telephony state
- Demonstration of the end-to-end Teams Calling experience to showcase Microsoft Teams Calling as your telephony solution
- Direction on how to transition various user profiles into a modern collaboration and communication environment
- Showcase the rich portfolio of 3rd party applications and devices that can complement the Teams Calling experience
- Customized, actionable recommendations you can follow to enable and adopt Teams for Calling