Identity is today’s control plane for digital transformation. Organizational barriers are blurring between who is in and out of your network. Cloud apps are increasing, as are use of personal devices and remote work. Data is no longer protected behind security borders. How are you handling suspicious user and sign-in behavior? Enabling Technologies’ identity experts can help you find identity risks happening now in your environment, gain insights on your application landscape, and improve your identity security posture.
Planning & Design
• Review Azure AD integration scenarios (ADFS, AAD Connect with PHS or PTA, Cloud Identities)
• Self-Service Password Reset
• Multifactor Authentication (MFA)
• Conditional Access (CA)
• Azure AD Application management
Analysis & Demo
• Secure Score assessment
• Enabling remote access to cloud apps
• Managing devices and apps
• Protecting corporate resources
• How to build your migration strategy (My Apps, Azure AD App proxy, third-party application delivery controllers)
• Plans for improving identity posture through Secure Score deployment
• Decisions on Azure AD integration and authentication scenario design
• Deployment plans for SSPR, MFA and CA design decisions
• Application Classification and Prioritization Plan
“We used to respond to unplanned issues which would interrupt our other work,” said Chris Gielow, IT Director, Viewpoint Software “Just being reactive was untenable. Now, we’re being proactive, and are much more scalable.”
Why Participate In This Workshop?
• Get a rating of your security posture and see how it compares to your peers’
• Understand how to prevent identities from being compromised.
• Secure user identities on all devices
• Gain insights into apps used in your environment – even ones unsanctioned by IT
• Learn how to reduce costs and improve business agility and security with simplified app access