Common Challenges Faced by Microsoft 365 Customers
Microsoft is making constant changes to the Microsoft 365 service, providing good value to the customers who can keep up. Simply administering users and resolving issues is not enough to deliver value, nor realize Microsoft 365’s true ROI.
Enabling Technologies offers a Microsoft 365 Administration service for organizations using Microsoft 365 who:
- Struggle to keep up with Microsoft’s enhancements and ensure you are getting the best ROI
- Require quick turnarounds for end-user requests
- Find it hard to retain full-time employees with the expertise required
- Are growing at a pace where employees are needed for tasks other than the administration
How It Works
Through these remote cloud admin services, organizations can take advantage of experts to increase their team collaboration, benefits, and capabilities of Microsoft applications and solutions.
- A primary engineer will be assigned to your organization for Microsoft 365 administration services.
- Our Managed Service engineers will participate in regular meetings where they will review upcoming Microsoft 365 changes and the to your organization.
- Enabling Technologies will provide a summary of Microsoft updates, planned changes to existing Microsoft 365 services, and new Microsoft 365 services/offerings coming.
- Enabling Technologies can be integrated into your process for working on new hire on-boarding, moves/adds/changes of existing users, offboarding, optimizing, etc.
Benefit from IT experts with many years of experience
Ability to get timely access to IT consulting experts
No need to plan a hiring process, ETC does it for you
Resources will be available upon your request and will
Reduction of indirect and fixed costs with
Our capabilities and expertise allow