Microsoft Endpoint Solution
Microsoft Endpoint Manager provides the client a way to monitor and secure Windows 10 and mobile devices that enter their company space. Whether a device is company-issued or employee-owned, Endpoint Manager is the fastest, most comprehensive way for organizations to centrally manage and monitor devices that access their enterprise network.
Endpoint Manager Support
Supporting Microsoft Endpoint Manager can be a significant burden on current IT staff for any sized organization. Enabling Technologies Managed Services can provide the peace of mind to make sure your Endpoint Manager deployment is functioning at its best. We’ll provide support for device enrollment, device protection and compliance policies, application inventory and management, AutoPilot profiles, endpoint security baselines, Bitlocker encryption management, firewall polices, conditional access troubleshooting, and top tier technical support of complex Endpoint Manager issues.
Highly trained and certified professionals with over 30 years of modern workplace experience.
Our support packages include assistance with provisioning, application packaging, patch, and policy management.
Backed by Microsoft
As a Microsoft Managed Gold Partner, we can escalate issues into Microsoft’s highest level of support.
"I feel much more secure with Intune. It's just there and it just works, and you are just logged in. I don't have to worry about you being able to take your emails and move them into another account. My executive board is much happier, and our compliance team is really happy.” “Enabling is a team of subject matter experts, dedicated to getting you the right expert for your need. At the end of the day, Enabling is not a vendor, it's a partner"
- Office 365 Digest for Endpoint Manager – Stay up to date on Microsoft changes
- Client Proposed Policy and Tenant Changes Review – Change Management
- Analytics and Reports Review – Customized reporting using Power BI
- Enrollment and Compliance Status Review– Review current enrollment and compliance status for all devices
- Software Policy and Vulnerability Review – Regular review of software policies and vulnerabilities
- Exposure and Device Score Review – Regular review exposure and device scores
- Office 365 Security Center Assessment – Secure score and related recommendations review.