Not long ago, managing data just meant dealing with documents and emails. Pervasive digital technology and the rapid shift to remote work have greatly expanded the information universe. Much of that data becomes stale or unused immediately after creation and contains information that could impose a compliance risk.
Address compliance risks head on
Protecting information—wherever it goes—is critical to ensuring trust and meeting compliance requirements. But first, you need to know what data you have, where it is, how it’s being used, and compliance risks that may exist.
Compliance Workshop: Data Risk Management gives you the insights you need to better discover, protect, and govern your corporate data.
Partner-led workshop highlights
Understand the hidden compliance risks of dark data
Assess your organization’s dark data risks with Data Risk Check
Assess your environment against the Data Protection Baseline
Receive an analysis and report on findings and associated risks
Learn about tools and services that can mitigate risks
Explore recommendations and next steps
As your business-critical data expands and your workforce shifts to remote work, having an integrated approach to compliance is more important than ever.
By attending this workshop, our experts will work with you to:
Document your compliance objectives and strategy including compliant Teams deployment and use
Show how to understand, mitigate, and protect against potential compliance risks from dark data
Demonstrate ways to accelerate your compliance journey with the latest Microsoft technologies
Provide actionable next steps based on your needs and objectives
Data Risk Check uncovers data that can cause a compliance risk
Data Risk Check is the core activity of the Compliance Workshop Data Risk Management. The activity is spread out over several weeks to allow time to run on top of your cloud infrastructure and surface compliance risks in organizational data. Data Risk Check leverages automated Microsoft 365 tools and services to discover data stored in the Microsoft Cloud and identify potential problem areas.
The automated discovery process will analyze your existing data for:
- Sensitive information and intellectual property
- Unused or “stale” data
- Riskful or suspicious activities
What to expect
By the end of this workshop, experts in Microsoft compliance will provide you with a:
- Data Risk Check report that includes findings and insights from the automated discovery process
- A list of recommendations and actionable next steps that will help mitigate the identified compliance risks
- Detailed assessment of your strategic objectives, influences, and priorities for compliance
- Clear look into Microsoft’s approach to compliance and how it relates to your organization
- Data Protection Baseline assessment report with suggestions and top key improvement actions.
- Set of long-term recommendations on your compliance strategy, with key initiatives and tactical next steps
Why Enabling Technologies?
When it comes to compliance, you need an experienced partner.