With onboarding & device costs on the rise, low budgets & limited availability for high compute machines, take advantage of cloud desktops to securely provide users with the technology they need at a significantly lower cost than traditional models.
Basic Requirements for Secure Desktop in the Cloud
Microsoft 365 Subscription or Office 365 Subscription
Enabling’s Cloud Desktop Program allows the workforce to stay secure & productive by using Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD), Microsoft 365 Apps, Teams, & line of business applications.
The Program Includes :
- Microsoft licensing review
- Cost optimization analysis
- Azure prerequisite review
- AVD prerequisite review & sizing analysis
- Prerequisite remediation assistance
- Use case analysis
- Line of business application assessment
- Secure implementation & set up
- Adoption communications, training, &
reinforcement for IT & your most valuable
- Set up a multi-session Win10/11deployment that delivers a full- scale solution.
- Connect from any device natively or through Azure Virtual Desktop web client.
- Optimize Microsoft 365 and line of business apps for AVD
- Bring your own image to any endpoint (Remote Desktop Services (RDS) &
Windows Server desktops & apps).
- Manage Windows 10/11, Windows Server, & Windows 7 desktops & apps with a unified admin experience.
- Secure users through reverse connections to the service, so no inbound ports are left open.
Leverage Azure infrastructure and a Microsoft 365 tenant to provide a complete, secure, and modern workforce solution to maintain business continuity.