App Designer Workshop
Low-code, no-code development is driving unprecedented digital transformation.
- Business units and work teams can design and deploy app-based solutions to relieve day-to-day productivity roadblocks.
- Individuals and teams can automate repeatable tasks for greater efficiency.
- DevOps and IT can deliver frontline and knowledge worker app based solutions quickly.
However, low-code, no-code development is not foolproof and as with any powerful tool, people need training to harness the capabilities. Enabling’s App Designer Workshop solution is the perfect companion to rapid solution deployment, teaching your employees how to plan, build and deploy app based solutions to meet their day to day operational needs. Enabling’s expert Power Platform developers will guide your team to solve your business productivity roadblocks:
- Elicit clear user requirements for all app users
- Explore and map clear business process flows
- Educate makers in best practices for app development
- Elevate reporting with Power BI dashboards
- Ease user adoption with interactive, automated conversational bots
Day One – Enabling conducts an envisioning session to help you define your business process need
Day Two - Enabling works with you to define functional requirements, plan the user interface features and map workflows
Day Three – Enabling guides your maker team in environment and solution creation
Day Four – Enabling works with your team to complete app testing, gather feedback, and make updates, and plan for deployment by guiding your change management team on the creation of communication and training resources
Day Five Add On – Power Platform Governance Overview